Wednesday, May 24, 2006

altered frame

On Monday, I got a lucite frame with my company's logo in the top left corner to celebrate being there for five years. The frame was cute and chunky, it had a black background and I really liked it except for that logo. I took it home and covered that with a Heidi Swapp flower, added some ribbon, a big white brad and a fuzzy "Smile" rub-on (more HS) and look how adorable it is!

I added a picture of my kids and now I totally love it! The picture is at least ten years old and I took it to work and set it up under their most recent picture. I can't believe how grown up they all are :) And there's a picture of me and Brian in the shot, in case you wondered what we look like:

3 comments:

Christine R said...

Cute! I have been wondering what you look like. You guys look too cute! I think your frame that you altered is awesome. I could sit and look at something like that for hours. You must be so proud. I was thinking the other day we should do some sort of challenge to get to know everybody. I'll start thinking. Unless you know one and can start it.

Brittany's Corner said...

Adorable. So creative of you. I love looking back at the kids pictures to see how much they have grown. I was wondering what you look like......TFS. It is always nice to put a face with the typest!! LOL. Great Job on the frame!!!

Michelle said...

I don't know about that picture...the more I look at it, the more I think it doesn't really look that much like me :) That is what Brian looks like though, except that his hair is a lot longer these days. Glad you like the frame!