Friday, May 05, 2006

going forward

So those are the rest of my older pages...or at least the ones I'm willing to post. I hope to get a lot of pages done this weekend, I have at least two in progress. I did make it to the scrapbooking store (my new favorite place) for some supplies, including some acrylic paint and a flower mask so wish me luck with that! We're having a family barbecue on Sunday for my parents' anniversary, my dad's birthday and my sister's birthday so I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to scrap from that.

I didn't win $200 in Memory Makers stuff today :( Maybe next time...

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Have fun at your parent's party and thanks for sharing your pages! Hope you get the others done your working on for NSD! Can't wait to see them and sorry you didn't win...me nor my friends won either-bummer-would've been nice!