Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Call me butter...

'cause I'm on a roll! Two layouts started and finished tonight...I think that might be a record for me :) And I love them both so much. This first one if from our last trip to the pet store. We go there once in a while because the girls love to play with the puppies and kittens. Okay...so do I! The English bulldog was my all-time favorite.



I love the Reminisce Animal House line, don't you? And I used acrylic paints for the photo mats. It was a lot of fun.

The second one is of our niece Courtney playing softball. The pictures were from one of her travelling team games. This is the same game where Brian and I got wicked sunburns but I didn't put that one the page :) We had a nice time at the game, and they won 16-2!

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

Gorgeous layouts! I wish I was on your roll all I can seem to do is make recipe pages! I love the animal line by them. I was looking at the monkey papers I have yesterday thinking I would like to do something with them. I am going to have to use your paint as frames for the photos-it's hot!

Michelle said...

I love the monkey paper, it's my favorite! I was just thinking this morning that I need to get some. Can't wait to see what you do with yours.