Sunday, October 01, 2006

So tired!

We were up late last night watching the Buckeyes game (5-0 baby!) and I didn't get to bed until after 1am. Had to get up at 10 to take Hannah to work so I'm still a little sleepy. I know, I know...9 hours is plenty of sleep but I feel like I could have slept until noon today :)

Other than watching the game at my sister's house, we didn't really do much this weekend. I did decorate a chipboard box that I've had for months using some stuff I got from May at the Fiskateers blog. She sent me one of her class kits and a Scenic Route class kit. They're both adorable! I'll post a picture of the box later.

Friday night, Casey and I baked cookies. I had to have a picture for the cookie swap so it was a good excuse to make them. Here's what they look like:



Man, they are delicious! I'm still working on my layout, but the first one is almost done. I have two swaps to do recipes for. The first one is due by Halloween so I need to get busy. Can you believe it's October already?

No comments: