Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Questionnaire

I found this on Lisa Pace's blog. Hope you don't mind that I stole it, Lisa :)

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, hands down. Although my favorite holiday drink is the Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps, except for the stuff in the stockings.

3. Colored lights or white lights on tree/house? We use colored lights on the tree and blue lights outside.

4. Do you hang Mistletoe? No mistletoe here.

5. When do you put your decorations up? We try to decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving, but never before.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I just love Brian's sour cream mashed potatoes.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Not a lot of good childhood memories, unfortunately. I remember getting a stuffed Snoopy that I really, really wanted.

8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Christmas with my family is on Christmas eve so we open presents with them. The kids usually try to talk me into letting them open one after everyone leaves but it doesn't always work!

9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think a friend told me in elementary school, a friend with older brothers.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? We have a bunch of different ornaments, some of them are from when the kids were babies. Brian puts the tree together and Casey and I decorate. The older two don't help anymore :(

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, love it, love it! I grew up in Colorado.

12. Can you ice skate? I can but I'm not good at it.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Brian gave me a Donovan McNabb jersey for our first Christmas. It's not very romantic but it's still special.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seeing family, spending time together.

15. What tops your tree? We have a big white star on top but we need something new.

16. What’s your favorite holiday tradition? A trip to the zoo to see the lights.

17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Always giving, it's so much fun to watch someone open something you picked out just for them.

18. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Fudge

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I'm not really into Christmas songs.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum!!!

21. What is your favorite Christmas special/movie? A Year Without Santa Claus. Love the Heatmeister and Freezemeister!


By the way, you guys should visit Lisa's blog. She is an incredible scrapbooker, I totally love her stuff!

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Love the answers! Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself. Never heard of that Xmas movie before...