Thursday, January 18, 2007

Inspiration Friday

So I've been reading Shanna Lamb's blog lately. She's so cute and her posts are funny and she is an amazing scrapper! I really love her work.

She has been posting challenges on Fridays for the last two weeks and this week (well, last week I guess) I decided to give it a try. Here's my entry:



It's for my art journal. I have a ton of old photos that were cropped almost out of existence, I don't know why I did that. I'm trying to scrap some of them and this idea was perfect for that. These are some of my favorite pictures of the kids when they were little. I think it turned out cute. I meant to add some tabs to the right outside edge of the layout, maybe after I put it in the book, I'll do that.

I'm home sick today. Left work early yesterday with bad stomach cramps and felt pretty terrible all evening. Today my stomach is better but I feel like I have a cold now. I'm sniffly and achey and so tired. After I check out blogs, I'm going back to bed. Hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow, we have some fun plans for Saturday night and I don't want to miss them :)

3 comments:

The Hallman Tribe said...

hope you get to feeling BETTER!!!! i love what you did with the photos....i did the same cropping stuff to a lot of my older photos!!! shame on us, LOL....i will go and check out the blog you mentioned...take care and get better before saturday night

ChristyR said...

Feel better soon! You have had quite the month and we miss you. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Great job with this Michelle! It's perfect! Love it! Thanks for playing!!! :) Have a great weekend!