Friday, January 05, 2007

Remember when I said that Stephen shaved his head? I used the picture I took of him in this layout:



The journalling says, "I wish you had more confidence...I wish you knew what a wonderful person you are...I wish I could help you find your way & figure out what you want out of life...I wish you could see yourself the way I see you...I wish you infinite happiness & love."

I really like how this turned out, and I love that picture. I've also been working on a minibook of my favorite pictures. It's finally done but the wire binding it came with doesn't fit anymore :( so I need to get a bigger one this weekend. I'll post pictures soon, because I think it turned out really cute.

We should know something about Brian's stress test and hopefully his other tests next week. In other Brian news, he took a different job and started yesterday! He's going to try sales for a while, which I'm sure he'll be great at because he's such a people person. He's really excited about it, so I'm happy about that. Plus he's back to work, best news ever!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful page!!! i love the journaling you did...awesome job.

good luck to brian in his new job. sounds like he will be happy with it.

hope all news will be great news next week when you two get the results of brian's tests. i will be thinking of you

ChristyR said...

love the layout! TFS!

Good luck to Brian on the new job...we're still keeping him and you and your family and his stress test results in our thoughts!!

Happy New Year!