Tuesday, February 20, 2007

page one

Well, it will actually be page two, since the first page is for the graduation announcement. I bought some of this MM kraft paper about a month ago but haven't been doing much scrapping to try it out. I love it! The white dots show through the ink and the little black heart looks so cute :)



I love how the little white flower turned out. I saw the idea of stamping on the flower somewhere (can't remember where) and thought it was a great idea. I can see myself doing this a lot...

5 comments:

The Hallman Tribe said...

love the layout. great job!glad to see some of your work again. i miss it.

ChristyR said...

Very nice! Seems like things are getting back to normal! Love it!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I love the stamping idea! GREAT. Now I have to start buying STAMPS! LOL

rachel

Tink said...

Oh the stamping thing worked really well! Loving that layout! Nothing like a layout of a brand new baby!

Anonymous said...

Love wht you did with the white flower! Hard to believe they were that small once.