Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A first for me

I submitted some layouts and stuff to try out for the Tallyscrapper Design Team. I wasn't going to do it, but then I decided that I really had nothing to lose, right? There are so many talented ladies over there already, I know Christine and Brittany have a tough job ahead of them. I'm glad I'm not them right now, but if I was, here are three of my favorites:

Rachel aka TallyHo - I love her style, her sense of humor and her pictures! She describes herself as an experimental scrapper and I totally agree. Love everything she has posted, in the gallery and message boards.

Shawna aka Master of the one-photo layout - Seriously, she's amazing. Gorgeous, gorgeous layouts of gorgeous, happy people. Every time she posts something, I just stare at it and say, "Wow."

Amye (I don't have an aka for her yet) - Her stuff is so fun and unique and sometimes just plain silly! Plus she's just so cute in her pictures :) And I love those layouts of her doggie.

Everyone else is in a tie for fourth. All the layouts and discussions and comments are sooooo inspiring and uplifting. I'm having the best time there, you should check it out!

4 comments:

Dustanne said...

I agree the talent over there is just amazing.
I too am going to try out for the DT.
Can't wait to see who they pick. :o)

ChristyR said...

I think the ladies over there are seriously talented! And we all kind of started on this road together! Love that!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Oh WOW. I can't even say HOW wow. I am in such a state of disbelief! THANK YOU for the wonderful things that you day about me! I can't even tell you how much it means! I ofcourse, don't feel that I DESERVE such honors, but thank you. I think that you are an awesome scrapper yourself! I'm so glad that you tried out! This is a first for me too! Good luck you you! I feel like one of the last girls standing at a beauty pagent, only I am in jeans and a T shirt, and everyone else is in a formal.
~rachel

The Hallman Tribe said...

I know what you mean about it being a TOUGH decision....everyone is so talented at what they do. so many unique and extrodinary ladies!! LOVE them all.....