Friday, July 27, 2007

Things are looking up this week...

which is awesome! I feel so much better, but I still get upset when I talk about what happened, so I try not to. Basically though, $2,000+ was stolen from us two weeks ago. That was our rent money, our car payment and money for bills. I was able to borrow half of it from family so we're not out in the street, and Brian had to sell his guitar but it really sucked. Like I said though, things are getting better and we're feeling better and I'm glad that the worst of it is over.

We got new phones on Monday. My work has a kick-ass discount plan with Verizon so we got super cool phones for free or cheap. I got this one:



It's totally cute and I love it. We also got free texting so I've been texting Brian any chance I get :) What else...oh, Brian won free tickets to see Interpol! We went to the show on Wednesday night and he put his name in for a drawing for more free tickets and we won tickets to see Modest Mouse. Woo hoo! That show is in about two weeks, can't wait!

And the best news of all, Casey comes home on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed her so much and can't wait to see her. We got her a new bed while she was gone and she got a phone just like mine, only silver. Two more days and she'll be back. I always say I'm not going to let her leave again, but of course, I would never do that.

I posted some new layouts to Tallyscrapper. Feeling creative again is a good sign for me and the challenges going on this weekend are really making me want to scrap some more. Since I have the house to myself tonight, I'm checking out blogs and then scrapping some more! Thanks, everyone, for the encouragement. I really needed it.

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Michelle so glad things are lookin' up! Sorry about someone stealing from you, rotten. Hope to chat with ya tonight!