Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!! I hope all one of my blog readers has a wonderful day today! Ours has been great, I got some awesome presents so far: 20 Questions (the Harry Potter version that is shaped like a snitch), a gorillapod (which I wanted last year), the Simpsons movie on DVD, a cropadile and some other random things. The rest of the family got some good stuff too.

We had a great big breakfast: sausage and cheese quiche, spinach and cheese quiche, bacon and sourdough toast. Yum! Dinner will be turkey, stuffing, fresh green beans and mashed potatoes. Brian's brother and his mom and maybe my brother will be coming over to eat with us. Can't wait!


I found this little thing on Rachel's blog. Not sure how I got this answer:

I'm smart, apparently.



Too funny :)

3 comments:

The Hallman Tribe said...

everything sounds wonderful.....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ChristyR said...

Merry Xmas! Glad you got the ornament!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Yeeeeeees!!! I love it!