Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy NYE this year. Ours was great! My sister and her husband came over for cards, drinks, snacks and laughs and we had so much fun. The girls were both home and we played games until about 1:30 am. It was great to celebrate the new year with them!

Two resolutions for me so far:

1. Take more pictures. I'm trying to get back into using Flickr and taking at least one picture every day. It should be fun.

2. Start walking with Brian. We both need to do this, esp. me.

Anyway, 2008 is kicking ass so far! I'm sure it's going to be a great year.

1 comment:

The Hallman Tribe said...

Sounds like your NYE was WONDERFUL.....we just sat around here watching the boob tube, and waiting for the ball to drop.LOL

Love your resolutions. I haven't made any.....doubt I will this year.

Have a GRAND 2008!!!!