Thursday, June 05, 2008

Stress!!!!!!!!

Work is going absolutely crazy right now! I'm working a ton of hours and things are just so chaotic, it's really stressing me out.

On top of that, yesterday my mom disappeared from their house while my stepdad was at a doctor's appointment. Since she has Alzheimer's, this was pretty fucking scary to say the least. All of us "kids" went out looking for her and it turns out that she went to the neighbor's and asked for a ride to town. I guess she thought she left a note, and then according to their neighbor, she didn't know where she wanted to go so they just drove around for a few minutes and ended up coming home. WTF?!

And today, Brian's sister had an accident while riding her motorcycle. Flipped over the front of the bike and landed on her head. I guess she broke 2 vertebrae, some ribs and has a small hole in her lung. I have no idea what any of that means, the doctor hasn't said whether or not she needs surgery yet. Brian and his stepmom are still at the hospital.

Shiiiiiiiiit! I need some major stress-relief right now. And I know just where to get it.

Saturday is the day I am going to Archiver's with two friends from work for a 12-hour crop, can't wait! For now though, I'm going to bed.

No comments: