Saturday, January 23, 2010

What I've been up to...

I'm feeling more creative these days, having fun new toys like my Slice helps :) But also we're getting into putting some work into the house. Rearranging furniture, painting, decorating. So fun! This is what we just finished, it's my absolute favorite place in the house now:



Up close:



I wish I could remember where I found the inspiration for this little corner so I could give some credit but I can't unfortunately. We love how it turned out, love it!

4 comments:

Laurajean said...

OMG Michele...LOVE this girl, what an AWESOME corner...LOVE those balls hangings...very cool :)

Patti H said...

what a fun little corner. I love it

Leah's Crafty Life said...

that is way cool.. looks like a wonderful lil nook!

Nikki said...

Oooooohhhhh, I want a corner in my house like this! It's gorgeous! Love the look of all the hanging lights!