Tuesday, June 20, 2006

rockin' to Sting right now

Brian gave me my birthday present a day early...a new iPod! I'm so excited, I've wanted one forever. It's black and awesome and engraved on the back with the sweetest message. He is such a great husband. I can't wait to take it to work tomorrow. And take it's picture and make a scrapbook page. You know you'd do the same thing :)

ps - Christy, the blog redesign was really easy. It's actually a free template. I'll give you more details if you want and even help you change yours. Let me know. Brittany, I don't know how to work with Typepad. Sorry!

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Heck yeah I'd like info about changing my blog template! Congrats on the new IPOD. I like the idea that you don't have to buy the entire CD for the one song you like. Happy early birthday! When is your birthday?