Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good news: my car is fixed!!! A friend of my brother put a new starter in it Sunday and I'm so happy to have it back. I hate having to share one car, how spoiled is that? Honestly the thing that I hated the most was getting up at 5:15 in the morning to take Brian to work, yuck :(

I'm working on a scrapbook for my nephew whose girlfriend is having a baby next month. The shower is in two weeks and I only have five pages done, out of 24. Then again, I just started yesterday so I'm not panicking yet. It's hard to do layouts without pictures, I've never done that before. I don't like it so far.

Off to check out everyone's blog!

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

When I first started scrappin' I loved to make albums with no pics and now I don't know how I ever did that? It's hard! How sweet of you to make a gift she'll cherish..it doesn't get better than that in the gift department..I know I'm a little biased! Glad you have your car back, that is a huge PITA!