Monday, March 05, 2007

I have stories...

Sad story: Our dog has injured her front right foot. She walks around just fine but can't seem to jump up on the furniture. So she'll just sit at our feet and cry until someone helps her up. It's pretty pathetic actually. We're not really sure what happened. I hope she feels better soon.

Cute story: Phoebe (the dog) loves to sleep with Casey at night. She falls asleep on the couch and usually gets up early in the morning to head towards Casey's room. I always find her in the bed, all covered up with blankets. But this morning, Casey was asleep on her floor and when I asked her what she was doing, she said that the dog couldn't jump up on the bed because of her injury so Casey just slept with her on the floor. Awwwwww...

Bad, but it turned out okay story: Hannah cut her finger at work today while slicing bread. It didn't look that bad when I saw it but apparently when she was running water on it in the back, she passed out and hit her head on the floor. I was on my way home from work when Brian called and told me what happened. They were on their way to the ER because her work was worried that she might have a concussion. She's okay, no stitches and no concussion, thankfully. The silly thing is that she went back to work as soon as we were done. Greedy little kid :)

ETA my Funny story: My parents came over for dinner Sunday night. Brian made the yummiest pasta. We were sitting around the table afterwards, talking about Hannah's graduation party this summer. Hannah, Casey and I are trying to think up a really good theme even though we might not have one. I kiddingly said we could have a Pimps and Hos party and when I asked my mom if she and my stepdad would dress up for that she said, "Hell yeah!" like she was all excited about it. Too cute!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Sorry that pup is hurt but that is so sweet of Casey. Hope Hannah is feeling better and I am so happy to hear that Brian is doing good.
I love the pimp and Ho idea. Must post pics of your mom!! LOL

Hugz,
Tami

Dustanne said...

Yup you have stories. Casey is like me...anything for the dog...lol
LOL at the pimp and ho idea.

I LOVE your blog.....it ROCKS!!!!!

ChristyR said...

Okay that would be a fun party to have! I would be a ho!