Saturday, March 03, 2007

Good day

My brother is home from Florida, where he has been working for the past few months. Too bad he has to leave tomorrow :( but he thinks this job will be finished in about two weeks, depending on the weather.

Anyway, he's staying with us for the weekend and it's always nice to have him around, except for when his damn Nextel chirps (I hate those things). We went out for a drink last night and had lots of fun. Here's a picture of him wearing our waitress' glasses. I don't know why, but it makes me laugh:



Today was really nice. It's almost 11pm and I am still in my pajamas. I worked on a project for Tallyscrapper that turned out really well. I used new Fancy Pants stuff...so cute:



Brian is at a concert tonight with my brother-in-law. I bought him tickets for Wolfmother for Valentine's Day and I'm so glad he's feeling well enough to go out. I think he's off his pain medication, so that is great! Hopefully they have a good time. I'm sure they will, they always do :) The girls and I are having movie night. It's time for Interview with the Vampire, earlier we watched The Princess Diaries. Good stuff!

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

oh I love Interview with a Vampire-classic! I think the glasses look good on him. Glad your spending time with your bro, wish I could!

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

I have that very same kit...haven't been able to think of anything to do with the words...but you inspired me! Great job...enjoy the time with your brother!