Friday, February 15, 2008

Good day/bad day

I actually had a good day at work for a change. It was still insanely busy but we all kinda' decided to goof off a little bit too :) We had a yummy potluck, which helps make the day better. After work kinda sucked though.

I was supposed to have a conference call at 6 but IT was having server issues and couldn't get our system to work. So instead of having an hour meeting, I was on stand-by until about 9:00. Then, Casey cut her finger on a broken glass while doing dishes and I had to rush her to the ER. Three black stitches and a trip to Starbucks later, and we're back home. Way too much drama and trauma for me.

She's fine, of course. She was a trooper, didn't cry or flinch even though her finger hurt a lot. I'm so proud of her and glad that she's okay.

If you want to see the cut, click here or here. They're pretty graphic though, so beware!

No comments: