Tuesday, March 25, 2008

home sweet home

Boston was great, my family is great, meeting and hanging out with Tami and Chris was just so much fun! It's funny...meeting people that you already know for the first time. I just feel like we were already friends and when Tami's husband answered the phone, I felt like I already knew him too :) We went to the Paper Source in Cambridge, great store!

I thought I was getting over this stupid cold/flu thing but it's back and I feel just horrible. It's been three weeks and I'm ready to be better already, dammit!!! Brian is at the store right now, buying me orange juice and tissues with lotion. I wish I knew what medicine to take, but nothing is helping. This sucks.

1 comment:

Amanda Oates said...

I am so jealous! I want to hang out with you guys!!!