Sunday, March 09, 2008

Not again!

So today, Hannah called us to tell us that she needed to be taken to the ER because she cut her finger at work. Gah!!! I guess she did it when she was cleaning the meat slicer. We're lucky that she didn't pass out this time because she was the only one there at the time and the doors were locked because they weren't open yet. It's pretty scary to think of what might have happened if she had passed out but luckily everything turned out fine.

{Click here to see it}

She didn't get stitches because there wasn't anything there to stitch so she'll probably have a scar and an indent. Casey's finger cut is also going to leave a scar. The two of them were just joking that they would never be hand models now - silly girls :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Yikes, she was there by herself? Scary...glad she's okay!