Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stating the obvious

Things change when people get married and move in together. Some changes are amazing: getting to wake up with him every morning, falling asleep beside him every night, talking about our days after work, knowing that you're going to do these things together for the rest of your lives. What I hate is that you start to take each other for granted. All the nice little things you did when you were dating just sort of stop over time. Like getting a card for no reason, or a mix CDs of my favorite music, eating dinner by candlelight, dancing to slow songs in the kitchen. I miss them, and I'm just as guilty for not doing them.

I was thinking earlier today that no one in the whole world loves her husband as much as I love mine. It's time for me to start acting like it again. Brian better watch out!!!

2 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

VERY true, and PERFECTLY stated!! Love it.

ChristyR said...

you rock.