Sunday, November 09, 2008

I like that whole "blogging without obligations" theory, it seems to fit here. Haven't bothered to put up one of their buttons, but just know that I'm down. It's been almost a month since I posted to this blog, it's kinda hard to get back to scrapping after our lives were turned upside down in September. I don't know why that is. I'm not taking many pics, but I have so many old ones that I could use so that's not really an excuse. My desk is a mess right now, I'm so going to go organize after I'm done posting here so I can't use that excuse any more either. Maybe that will help me get motivated, maybe not.

I'm starting on x-mas presents, making glass tile necklaces for a few people. Casey and I made two earlier this week, she stole one and Hannah stole the other. So I guess they're pretty cool :) I bought enough supplies to make 10, I think we're going to have to get more stuff soon. I know Casey wants to make some for her friends too so hopefully we can find stuff locally. Ordering from Etsy is cool, but I hate to pay for shipping if I don't have to. We'll see...

What else is new? Our computer is being a jerk, makes it hard to update this thing. It's getting cold out, today I saw some snow! The holidays are coming, which is always fun. And I think I'm going to get a part-time weekend job to help us out money-wise. I hope I can handle that, working 7 days a week for a few months. I'm not sure how it will go, I imagine it will be tiring but hopefully not too bad. I really want to do this.

I guess that's all we have going on at the moment, we're usually pretty boring :)

No comments: