Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Okay, did you guys order the All About Me album this month? Holy cow, it's awesome!!! I got mine on Monday and I spent the last two nights putting it together. You know how much I love Heidi Swapp and it was only $15.00 with $3.00 going to support breast cancer initiatives. Love it, love it, love it! Can't stop thinking about it, can't wait to finish it.

We went to the pumpkin patch with our godsons tonight. So much fun and I took so many cute pictures. Future layouts running through my head right now :) And FINALLY a good excuse to pick up some of the cute Halloween paper I've seen at my LSS.

I guess that's about all that's new with me. Nice and quiet...just the way I like it. Off to work on my new album!

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

Have a great time working on it! I got it with the QVC kit back in January. I put it together and Dev has been filling it in the past year to see how much she has changed with her first year in high school...I don't know how much I payed but wish I had waited so my spending could benefit a great cause. Way to help that out! Awesome! Have a great Thursday!

Chris said...

I also bought it when it was on QVC, but am considering ordering a couple more to get my parents to fill out. Not sure on this idea though.